Call for Abstracts
The Israel Society for Cancer Research (ISCR) invites all those involved in the field of cancer research to submit abstracts for presentation at The Fourth Annual Meeting of ISCR - The 2012 Cancer Route - from the Bench to the Bedside
Abstract Submission Deadline: March 15, 2012
Abstract Submission Information
Abstracts must be submitted in English using the online Abstract Submission link (on the bottom of this page).
Oral presentations will be in English.
Posters need to be prepared in English.
Abstracts may be submitted for poster presentations. Several oral presentations will be selected from the submitted abstracts.
Notifications on the status of contributed abstracts will be sent to the presenting author by
April 1, 2012.
Registration of the presenting author is mandatory. In order to ensure inclusion in the program and conference publications, the presenting author is required to register by April 5, 2012.
Accepted abstracts will be posted on the conference website and will be published in a CD, to be distributed at the conference.
Abstract Submission Guidelines
Before you start the abstract submission process, please read and prepare all necessary information detailed below.
The on-line Abstract Submission Form includes the following parts:
Part 1: Contact details of the presenting author (use full first name and last name)
Part 2: Authors
• The name of the presenting author will automatically appear as the first author.
• Insert only the names of the additional authors in the order that they should appear in the
abstract. You can change the order of the presenting author, if needed.
• Use full first name and last name of all authors.
Part 3: Affiliation/s (Institution/s)
• Insert institution details (Institution, department, city (state, if applicable) and country.
Mark the box of each author associated with that institution.
• Make a separate entry for each institution. Do not repeat identical institution details if they apply to
more than one author.
• Text should be in Upper and Lower Case.
• Do not abbreviate the Department, Institute, University, etc.
• In the department field, also include the words “Department of….” If relevant, as only the words you
insert will show on the abstract.
Part 4a: Presentation type
• Oral or Poster presentation
• Poster presentation only
• Invited speaker (should be selected by invited speakers only).
Part 5a: Abstract Title – limited to 25 words. Use CAPITAL LETTERS.
Part 5b: Abstract body (including references) - should not exceed 300 words.
• Copy & paste your abstract into the abstract area or type it in directly.
• Images, tables, etc., must be saved and uploaded as JPG, GIF or PNG.
• Most important: Proofread your abstract (including title) and insert/format special characters,
which were not saved in the copy & paste process. You should then click “Submit”.
Part 5c: Keyword - insert up to 5 keywords most relevant to your abstract.
End Message – After you click Submit”, a system “End Message” will indicate that the abstract was successfully submitted.
You will then be able to view your abstract and use the update link, to revise it, if needed. In that case, click SUBMIT again.
E-mail Acknowledgement & Abstract Number: Shortly after submitting your abstract, you will receive by e-mail an automatic detailed submission acknowledgement with your abstract number and a link to access your abstract (should you need to revise it after submission).
The abstract submission system is designed to run on many internet browsers, but we recommend that you use the latest versions of Microsoft Internet Explorer (v.8.0), Google Chrome 5, or Firefox (v3.6 or better). Please DO NOT USE THE SAFARI browser.
On-line Abstract Submission Form